Mud & Minerals Cleanse/Exfoliate/Mask
get your mud on goddess, it's amazing
Experience an exotic Moroccan Hamman spa, in-house, with this exquisite jar of ancient clay perfection, that promises a highly addictive and intoxicating ritual, with a deeply satisfying gentle cleanse and a seriously, indulgent mask. Pure, unadulterated bliss - a radical departure from your very, average, cleanser.
- infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- skin-loving Shea & cocoa butter, almond, castor & coconut oil - nourish and refresh skin, gently sweeping away dead skin cells & buildup without stripping skin of natural oils, leaving skin soft, supple & healthy
- marine glacial clay - mineral-rich, gently detoxifies the skin and clears the pores, re-balances, replenishes, tightens and plumps the skin.
- high mineral & salt content is the beauty secret of natural clay – hydrating the skin, reducing inflammation and excellent for skin conditions
- botanical extracts of banaba leaf, hibiscus flower, green tea & rosemary leaf - rich in anti-oxidants, reduce dryness, improve suppleness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, relieves dry skin, reduce the appearance of age spots, strengthen skin elasticity, slows signs of the aging, giving a young, fresh & smooth complexion
- botanical lavender, frankincense & lemon essential oil – refines, detoxifies and transforms skin, maintains a calm and balanced complexion, minimizes inflammation and normalizes sebum production, protect and regenerate healthy skin cells, fight acne, prevent fine lines & wrinkles, reduce large pores, tightens & firms sagging skin
- the perfect cleanser, gentle exfoliator & mask for all skin types
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- weight 56 g/2 oz/59 ml - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local